Screen Printing in our opinion, is the best way to get your vision onto a long-lasting piece of clothing! We take our time to ensure that the design aligns perfectly. We use a special heat press that seals the ink together that makes the design nice and soft. We feel screen printing is the best way to have any garment printed. With screen printing, the ink outlasts the actual t-shirt which is amazing. We like to make your purchase cost effective and to make that happen we need a few things from you. The following list will make your ordering process smooth and assist us in making your vision a reality.
- How many pieces in your order (minimum of 12)
- Product style and color
- Print location(s) on garments
- Number of ink colors printed on each print location of your garment
- Artwork files (PSD, AI, JPEG or PNG)
Embroidery is the art of decorating fabric, clothing or other materials with needle and thread using computerized embroidery machines. Embroidery is most often recommended for caps, hats, coats, blankets, dress shirts, denim, stockings, and golf shirts. Embroidery is available with a wide variety of thread color. We have a 6-piece minimum order quantity for all embroidery projects. However, the most cost-effective quantities are 12 pieces and up.
Heat transfer vinyl printing, or HTV, uses vinyl polymer that comes on a roll or in flat sheets. It is usually a single color with a heat resistant backing. It can be heated with a heat press or iron. Heat transfer vinyl is cut, weeded and heat pressed onto fabric. A wide array of vinyl types are available for all kinds of applications and effects. Some are listed below.
- Stretch vinyl for performance wear
- Glitter heat transfer vinyl
- Holographic and shiny heat transfer vinyl
- Metallic heat transfer vinyl
- Glow-in-the-dark heat transfer vinyl
- Flock heat transfer vinyl
- Shimmery and pearlescent heat transfer vinyl